Optimize your health to gain years of life and improve life in those years. This program sets you on the right path to identifying and treating the medical and aesthetic factors related to age and quality of life.
It includes medical consultations as well as a series of personalized treatments to enhance your well-being.
Who is it for?
– People over 40 who value taking care of the health and aesthetic factors that can keep them looking young, with great quality of life for many years.
– Postmenopausal women who would like a health evaluation and rejuvenating aesthetic treatment.
• Two general medical consultations: assessment and results.
• Blood test: specific parameters to detect risk factors, predictive markers and hormone levels.
• DEXA Analysis: for body composition and diagnosis of sarcopenia (muscle loss).
• Bone densitometry: a non-invasive technique with cutting-edge osteoporosis diagnosis accuracy, with estimation of fracture risk (frax) in people over 50.
• Two dermatology consultations:
Global skin analysis and solar analysis with digital dermatoscope, which transmits images for diagnosis and follow-up.
Facial diagnosis with aparatology, with treatment prescription (extras available: facial peeling/micropuncture with dermapen®, according to prescription).
• Consultation with a registered dietician/nutritionist.
• Healthy full board: five meals a day in a fixed menu format, adjusted to allergies and intolerances, with the option of low calorie content.
• Cooking workshop: improve your culinary skills and learn a chef’s secrets to making your concoctions healthier.
• Nutrition talk: with the basic and specific principles of using criteria to apply to food decisions.
Treatments and activities
• 2 Indiba facial sessions: the Indiba® Deep Beauty method for the face reduces wrinkles, improves bags and dark circles; with a lifting, moisturizing and firming effect on the neck and décolleté. It boosts microcirculation and redefines the facial oval.
• 2 Localized Indiba body drainage sessions.
• 2 Revitalizing body wraps.
• 1 Firming body massage
• 1 Mindfulness session.
• Access to our Health & Spa Centre, (sauna, Turkish bath, snow cabin, salt cave, tepidarium and hydrotherapy pools).
• 1 Group activity per day: Yoga, Pilates, Stretching…
• Introductory gym class: get the most out of our high-end Technogym equipment.
The types of treatment may vary according to medical recommendations.
If you require a service that is not listed here, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
These cookies are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. This category only includes cookies that allow the basic operation of navigation. In no case do they store personal information.